The Concord Community Pool, at 3501 Cowell Rd is one of the City’s most popular facilities, serving approximately 124,000 swimmers per year in our award winning learn to swim classes, our lap swim, recreational swim and water exercises programs, as well as serving as a place for many swim teams to practice.
- Open year round
- Pool heated to a comfortable 80 degrees
- 50 meter/ 25 yard lap pools
- Heated Changing rooms and showers
- Certified Professional Lifeguards
- Please self-check prior to arriving to the pool. If you have a fever, cough, flu like symptoms or do not feel well please stay home.
- Lap swim will be one swimmer per lane. You must preregister for a lane. No drop in sign-ups will be taken.
- You will be required to wear a face covering in the facility and on the pool deck. Face covering will removed before entering assigned lane and reapplied upon exiting the pool.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or greater at all times.
- Restrooms are of emergency use only. There will be no showers or changing rooms available. Please arrive prepared to swim.
- All transactions will be paperless. Lap swimmers will need to purchase a lap swim punch pass or monthly pass to swipe when they arrive for their swim. If you are paying the day of your swim it will require a debit or credit card. No Cash will be accepted.
- If you are on a wait-list and your status changes, you will be notified via phone call.
- Phone calls for the wait-list will be placed in the order you registered for the list.
- Lap Swimmers will enter the building through the front door and exit through the emergency exit gate next to the concession stand.
- Lap Swimmers will be assigned a lane upon arrival and check in.
- Please exit promptly at quarter till the hour so staff have enough time to wipe down and disinfect surfaces and equipment before the next group of swimmers arrive.
- Hanging out or sun bathing on the pool deck or lawn area is prohibited.
- Cancellations must be processed by Parks & Recreation staff. Please call the pool at (925) 671-3480.
- The pool plans to open online registration for the following week by 5:00 p.m. each Wednesday. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|Short Course:||Daily Lap Swim||$5.75 Res/ $6.75 Non-Res|
|Monday - Friday||6:00 a.m. -12:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Senior (65+)||$5.00 Res/ $6.00 Non-Res|
|4:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Monthly Pass||$80 Res/ $85 Non-Res|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||15 Swims||$72 Res/ $81 Non-Res|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (6 Lanes)||30 Swims||$132 Res/ $142 Non-Res|
|Long Course:||45 Swims||$189 Res/ $198 Non-Res|
|Monday - Friday||Noon - 3:45 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|7:00 - 7:45 p.m. (5 lanes)|
|8:00 - 8:45 p.m. (9 lanes)|
|Saturday||11:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (9 lanes)|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (9 lanes)|
Each one of these breaks down into a 45 minute block of time from the top of the hour to the quarter till the hour i.e. 6:00 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.
|Recreational Swim is not currently offered|
- No closures at this time. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>