Community Advisory Committee
Concord Community Reuse Project
Thursday, April 17, 2007. 6:30 p.m.
Concord Senior Center. Wisteria Room
2727 Parkside Circle. Concord, CA
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
- Approval of Annotated Agenda/Minutes of March 20, 2007
- Current Status of the Reuse Project - Report by Michael Wright, Reuse Project Director
- Homeless/PBC Letters of Intent Update
- EIR Commencement
- Development of Criteria for Evaluating Project Alternatives - Report by Aidan Hughes, ARUP and Karen Alschuler, SMWM.
Presentation of an analysis of site capacity and an approach for translating the planning framework (adopted August 6, 2006) to actual evaluation criteria. They will also pose a series of priority questions for consideration by the CAC.
- Items for Discussion
- Additional meetings or study sessions
- Saturday tours of nearby green communities
- CAC member reports
- Staff announcements
• TAG formation membership and meeting dates
- Confirmation of Next Meeting Date - May 21, 2007
Notice to Public
In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and California Law, it is the policy of the City of Concord to offer its public programs, services and meetings in a manner that is readily accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities. If you are disabled and require a copy of a public hearing notice, or an agenda and/or agenda packet in an appropriate alternative format; or if you require other accommodation, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (925) 671-3063, at least five days in advance of the meeting. Advance notification within this guideline will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.