Community Advisory Committee
Concord Community Reuse Project
Tuesday, July 22, 2008. 6:30 p.m.
5298 Clayton Road, Concord, CA
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD - (Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter that is not on tonight's agenda. Fifteen minutes is allocated to the Public Comment Period, and each speaker will be limited to approximately three minutes.)
- Approval of Annotated Agenda/Minutes of July 15, 2008
- Current Status of the Reuse Project - Report by Bruce Knopf, Reuse Project Manager
- Items for Discussion
- Review of broad comment themes from June 14 workshop - Bruce Knopf
- Consideration of the elimination of the Extending the Neighborhoods theme (Alternative 1) and Alternative 4 from the Concentration/Conservation theme
- Initial discussion of alternative performance with Clustered Village theme - Aidan Hughes, ARUP
- CAC member reports
- Staff announcements
Notice to Public
Correspondence received that constitutes a public record under the Public Records Act concerning any matter on this agenda is available for inspection during normal business hours by contacting Pamela Laperchia at 925 671-3001.
In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and California Law, it is the policy of the City of Concord to offer its public programs, services and meetings in a manner that is readily accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities. If you are disabled and require a copy of a public hearing notice, or an agenda and/or agenda packet in an appropriate alternative format; or if you require other accommodation, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (925) 671-3361, at least five days in advance of the meeting. Advance notification within this guideline will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.