Community Advisory Committee
Concord Community Reuse Project
Tuesday, August 19, 2008. 6:30 p.m.
Concord Senior Center, Wisteria Room
2727 Parkside Circle, Concord, CA
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD - (Members of the audience may address the Committee on any matter that is not on tonight's agenda. Fifteen minutes is allocated to the Public Comment Period, and each speaker will be limited to approximately three minutes.)
- Approval of Annotated Agenda/Minutes of July 22, 2008
- Current Status of the Reuse Project - Report by Michael Wright, Reuse Project Director
- Items for Discussion
- Discussion of staff recommendation regarding sizing/general placement of additional community facilities land use designations.
- Review of concentrate/conservation theme and performance of alternatives 4, 5 and 7; discuss possible modifications.
- Request by William Washington to put on the agenda a presentation/discussion on commercial alternative energy concepts within the Naval Weapons Station.
- CAC member reports
- Staff announcements
Notice to Public
Correspondence received that constitutes a public record under the Public Records Act concerning any matter on this agenda is available for inspection during normal business hours by contacting Pamela Laperchia at 925 671-3001.
In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and California Law, it is the policy of the City of Concord to offer its public programs, services and meetings in a manner that is readily accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities. If you are disabled and require a copy of a public hearing notice, or an agenda and/or agenda packet in an appropriate alternative format; or if you require other accommodation, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (925) 671-3361, at least five days in advance of the meeting. Advance notification within this guideline will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.