Concord's Permit Center
The online Permit Center has been developed to make it easier and more convenient for you to get the information you need, when you need it. You may also visit our Permit Center in person or call to speak to a Permit Center staff member. The Permit Center is located in the Concord Civic Center at 1950 Parkside Drive. If you call after hours and wish to leave a message, the telephone number to use is (925) 671-3454.
Asistencia disponible en Español. Por favor consulte en el centro de permisos.
Online Citizen Access
You may access City of Concords' Citizen Access Portal 24/7 to perform the following:
- Search application history
- Check the status of applications
- Check the status of inspections
- Run reports of permit history by date range (under construction)
We'd love to hear from you!
Please take our customer service surveys.
Some of the things you can do in Permit Center include:
- Find out the general plan designation and zoning of a parcel
- Print pages from our Development Code and Municipal Code
- Download Planning Permits, applications and checklists for development proposals
- Review our Current Projects Report for status of proposed, approved and under construction projects
The Permit Center has been specifically designed to provide a central location for your convenience and to allow for more efficient customer service. A Permit Center staff member is on hand to assist you at any time during our normal hours of operation with no appointment necessary. Other City resources such as the Economic Development, and Housing Programs are available for the Permit Center when needed.