Administration & Fleet Services
serves as a model for public service.
Administration provides customer service to internal and external customers. They are often the first voice the public hears. Internally, support staff ensure front office services are performed efficiently and effectively. Externally, support staff receive notifications from the public ranging from reports of graffiti or illegal dumping to problems with our streets or parks. These calls turn into a workorder which is then assigned to the responsble division to perform the work.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and routing citizen concerns for resolution such as potholes, illegal dumping, downed trees, streetlights or traffic signals repairs, etc.
- Create work orders for city maintenance items such as tree and park maintenance, illegally dumped items, reports of graffiti, and streelight repairs.
- Contracts, agreements, insurance, and invoice procedures and support.
- Interface with other agencies in the reporting of issues or problems.
We provide efficient and timely maintenance of City vehicles to ensure staff have vehicles available when necessary. We strive to develop and provide a variety of customer driven maintenance services and programs to protect the City’s investment of equipment to ensure the health and safety of Concord’s community in the most efficient and cost- effective manner.
Fleet services the following types of vehicles:
- Police Vehicles: Patrol, Admin, and Command Vehicles
- Heavy Equipment: Street Sweepers, Sewer Cleaning Trucks, Excavators
- Light Duty and Heavy Duty Trucks
- Passenger Vehicles: City Employee Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles: Concord has a Fleet of EV's helping to reduce our carbon footprint