Forms & Filings

Form 460: Campaign Statements

City Council candidates/officeholders/committees who have a controlled committee, or who have raised or spent or will raise or spend $2,000 or more during a calendar year in connection with election to office or holding office, are required to file semi-annual recipient committee campaign statements. The Form 460 is also required if $2,000 or more will be raised or spent during the calendar year at the behest of the officeholder or candidate.

Form 700, Statement of Economic Interests:

The Political Reform Act requires most state and local government officials and employees to publicly disclose their personal assets and income. They also must disqualify themselves from participating in decisions which may affect their personal economic interests. The Fair Political Practices Commission is the state agency responsible for interpreting the law's provisions. Copies of the forms for all City filers are available in the City Clerk's Office.

Application for Appeal

The application for appeal (PDF). The form must be printed, signed, and hand carried along with the appropriate fee to the Planning Department at:
Wing D
1950 Parkside Drive
Concord, CA 94519

The fees required can be found in the City of Concord's Master Fees and Charges (PDF). Once the fee is paid with the Planning Department, the appellate will provide the City Clerk with the signed form and receipt of payment.

Request Public Records

Email the City Clerk to Request Public Records