Sewer Permits

A Sewer Connection Permit must be issued by the Community Development Department for all sewer connections into the City of Concord Sanitary Sewer System.

Connection charges will be determined upon request for connection to the main sewer line.


An existing structure changing from septic plumbing system to the sanitary sewer system; without a change in use, must be issued a Sewer Connection Permit, prior to the issuance of a Plumbing/Sewer Lateral Inspection Permit or an Encroachment Permit

Special Regulations

Building Permit applications within the City of Clayton and CCC directly adjacent to Concord are processed by CCC. CCC requires a sanitary sewer approval before issuing a building permit. Plans are routed through the Community Development Department for review of potential conflict with existing sewer mains and/or easements, determination of sewer availability, and collection of fees as well as the Concord Building Division for review of plans for possible Plumbing Permit. CCC will not issue a building permit without an official approval stamp from the City of Concord’s Community Development Department