Successor Agency Oversight Board
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Oversight Board was formed pursuant to California Assembly Bill ABx1 26, which dissolved all redevelopment agencies in the State of California. The seven-member Oversight Board consists of the following members:
- One member appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
- One member of the public appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
- One member appointed by the mayor of the city that formed the redevelopment agency
- One member from the recognized employee organization representing the employees of the former redevelopment agency
- One member appointed by the largest special district, by property tax share, with territory in the jurisdiction of the former redevelopment agency (Contra Costa Fire District)
- One member appointed by the Superintendent of Schools to represent schools
- One member appointed by the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges to represent community colleges in the district
The Oversight Board has fiduciary responsibility to the holders of enforceable obligations and the taxing entities that benefit from the distributions of property tax and other revenue. The Oversight Board will oversee the winding down process of the former Redevelopment Agency of the City of Concord.
For more information about this board, contact us by email or by phone at 925-671-3082.