Campaign Finance Statements
All officeholders and candidates with open committees are required to file semi-annual (twice a year) campaign statements reporting on their campaign accounts. Committee campaign statements are filed January 31 and July 31 of each year.
Officeholders and candidates without committees are required to file once a year (officeholders) or once an election cycle (candidates).
The City uses an electronic filing and retrieval system for storing Campaign Finance Statements. This portal contains campaign filings submitted on or after August 1, 2022.
Public Access Portal to Campaign Finance Disclosures: The Public Access Portal contains financial information provided by candidates and committees. It provides information on who is contributing money, who is receiving money, and how it is being spent. Use the Public Access Portal to research campaign contributions and expenditures, campaign finance statements filed by candidates, or examine a committee's filing history.
See below for Campaign Finance Contribution Reports submitted between July 31, 2019 and July 31, 2022.
For Campaign Finance Contribution Reports prior to July 31, 2019, please contact the City Clerk.
Campaign Finance Forms submitted between July 31, 2019 and July 31, 2022.
- Dominic Aliano
- Edi Birsan
- Laura Hoffmeister
- Tim McGallian
- Carlyn Obringer
- City Treasurer Patti Barsotti
- Aliano.Office Holder.Semi-Annual.7-1-21 - 12-31-21
- Aliano.Semi-Annual.7-1-21 - 12-31-21
- Aliano.Office Holder.Semi-Annual.1-1-21 - 6-30-21
- Aliano.Semi-Annual.1-1-21 - 6-30-21
- Aliano.Office Holder.Semi-Annual.7-1-20 - 12-31-20
- Aliano.Office Holder.Semi-Annual.1-1-20 - 6-30-20
- Aliano.Semi-Annual.7-1-20 - 12-31-20
- Aliano.Semi-Annual.1-1-20 - 6-30-20
- Aliano.Office Holder.Semi-Annual.7-1-19 - 12-31-19
- Aliano.Semi-Annual.7-1-19 - 12-31-19
- Aliano.Office Holder.Semi-Annual.1-1-19 - 6-30-19
- Aliano.Semi-Annual.1-1-19 - 6-30-19
- Birsan.Semi-Annual.7-1-21 - 12-31-21
- Birsan.Semi-Annual.1-1-21 - 6-30-21
- Birsan.Final Pre-election.10-28-20 - 12-31-20
- Birsan.3rd Pre-election.10-18-20 - 10-27-20
- Birsan.2nd Pre-election.9-20-20 - 10-17-20
- Birsan.1st Pre-election.7-1-20 - 9-19-20
- Birsan.Semi-Annual.10-28-20 - 12-31-20
- Birsan.Semi-Annual.1-1-20 - 6-30-20
- Birsan.Semi-Annual.7-1-19 - 12-31-19
- Birsan.Semi-Annual.1-1-19 – 6-30-19
- Obringer.Semi-Annual.7-1-21 - 12-31-21
- Obringer.Semi-Annual.1-1-21 - 6-30-21
- Obringer.Pre-election.10-28-20 - 12-31-20
- Obringer.3rd Pre-election.10-18-20 - 10-27-20
- Obringer.2nd Pre-election.9-20-20 - 10-17-20
- Obringer.1st Pre-election.7-1-20 - 9-19-20
- Obringer.Semi-Annual.1-1-20 - 6-30-20
- Obringer.Semi-Annual.7-1-19 - 12-31-19
- Obringer.Semi-Annual.1-1-19 - 6-30-19
- A Better Concord in Support of Obringer.Termination.10.29.2020 - 12.14.2020
- A Better Concord in Support of Obringer.3rd Pre-election.10.18.2020 - 10.28.2020
- A Better Concord in Support of Obringer.2nd Pre-election Amendment.9.20.2020 - 10.17.2020
- A Better Concord in Support of Obringer.Semi-Annual.1-1-20 - 9-19-20