- Your Government
- Boards & Commissions
- Zoning Administrator
- Review of discretionary permits including Minor Exceptions, Variances, Minor Subdivisions, Findings of Public Convenience and Necessity, Minor Use Permits, and/or Hillside Development Use Permits.
- Review any matter referred to the Zoning Administrator for review.
- 9:00 a.m.
- Second and fourth Wednesday of the month
AGENDAS & MINUTES
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View Most Recent Agendas
HOW TO SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENTS
Written: All comments received before 8:00 am the day of the meeting will be posted on the City’s website as “Correspondence” under the relevant agenda item and provided to the Zoning Administrator at the meeting. Please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are commenting on a particular item on the agenda, please identify the agenda item number and letter.
- If you are commenting on an item not listed on the agenda, please identify your comment as a General Public Comment.
TO PARTICIPATE IN PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING
You may attend the meeting in person and fill out a blue card, indicating your desire to speak OR if attending remotely, staff will read your comments aloud during the meeting. When the Zoning Administrator opens the public comment period for the relevant agenda item, please email your comment to email@example.com. Prominently write “Read Aloud at Meeting” at the top of the email and your comments will be read into the record (not to exceed three minutes at staff’s cadence). Comments received outside of the public comment period for the relevant item will not be read aloud but will be inserted into the meeting record.
The Zoning Administrator role is fulfilled by a staff member, dependent upon project case load, project planner assignments and availability at the time of hearing, but the role is typically filled by one of the following City staff members:
|Joan Ryan||Community Reuse Area Planner|
|Frank Abejo||Principal Planner - Current Planning|
|Aaron Sage||Principal Planner - Advanced Planning|
|Ryan Lenhardt||Senior Planner - Current Planning|
|Mindy Gentry||Planning Manager|